Hi everyone!!

Options
Well, I have found yet another community to help with lilfes little struggles. I am very excited about joining this community and so far have been very impressed with the site. I can not believe this site is free with everything it has to offer. Well, since I am interducing myself here is my goal. I am currently deployed and have a few months left to shave off those extra ugly pounds before I go home to my new husband of only a few months. The food choices are teribble, and the time to yourself is limited, but I am doing what I can so I can come home to him showing off my new slim me. I weigh about 150 lbs and am 5' 9". I am only looking at shaving off the wieght around my tummy-I seem to have a permanant iner tube with me and I want to shake it off....so we will see how this goes, this is my first experience at loosing weight and I hope all goes well. Those of you who have shaved off those pounds, congradulations!! Those of you who are just starting like me, well, we are in for quite a ride...Those of you who have been loosing weight, but have not quite reached your goal, stay with it, only you yourself can be your greatest motivator!!

Replies

• sexyblondenerd
    Options
    Well, I have found yet another community to help with lilfes little struggles. I am very excited about joining this community and so far have been very impressed with the site. I can not believe this site is free with everything it has to offer. Well, since I am interducing myself here is my goal. I am currently deployed and have a few months left to shave off those extra ugly pounds before I go home to my new husband of only a few months. The food choices are teribble, and the time to yourself is limited, but I am doing what I can so I can come home to him showing off my new slim me. I weigh about 150 lbs and am 5' 9". I am only looking at shaving off the wieght around my tummy-I seem to have a permanant iner tube with me and I want to shake it off....so we will see how this goes, this is my first experience at loosing weight and I hope all goes well. Those of you who have shaved off those pounds, congradulations!! Those of you who are just starting like me, well, we are in for quite a ride...Those of you who have been loosing weight, but have not quite reached your goal, stay with it, only you yourself can be your greatest motivator!!
  • kimford28
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

Good luck to you in shaving off some weight around the tummy. Your Hubby will be excited to see you!

Stick with this site, and you will do great! :bigsmile:
  • BrendaCoon
    Options
    I was bored and weighed myself at work yesterday 161!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am 5' 6". I have gotten so busy with my work, my school, my kids, my husband that i was busy with me. so today was my day!! I found this wonderful site. I was starting a food journal and was look up calories of items I had eaten and stumbled across the site-we do get lucky sometimes. I think the site is awesome so far. good luck to everyone on their goals!!