Hello!!

Options
My name is Jeanette.. I have tried alot in my life to lose the weight I need to feel better aboout myself.. And I have to say that it has never worked for me because I never had any incentive to do it other then being happy..
Just in the past few months I have been more serious this time and I have something to aim for. I am going on my first cruise in May with 5 amazing guys from the bean (NKOTB)... Yes its true I am a blockhead and I am proud to admit that. I will not lie it is as hard now as it was then.. But this time is different. I have the support of friends, family and twitter (yup I said it lol ) to help me through this. I can do this..... I know I can this time. They may not see this, but I love my support so very much. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have made it as far as I have and would have given up by now...

This is an amazing weight journey and I am ready to work through it as hard and strong as I can... *smiles*

Replies

• littlechick75
    Options
    I absolutely adore and love you. I know you can do this! We are going to be sexy women on that cruise :)