i am new!

Options
I wish I would have found this website a long time ago! My names Jocy, I am 23 years old, 5'9 and my CW is 210lbs. I am just looking for people for support and help in achieving my weight loss goals. I have been overweight for most of my life, which peaked after I had my daughter in 2007. We decided to have another baby and I got even heavier to the point I realized I cant go on living like this. I got lucky and two weeks after my son was born (July 4 2010), 30 pounds fell away without trying.. it took me the rest of this past 7 months to get 20 more off. I have been losing motivation, and cant figure out what is the most successful plan for me to continue losing. I want to lose 30 more, and make some friends in the same boat!

Replies

• Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    welcome! i joined yesterday, hopfully this works for you, feel free to add me =)
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    welcome! i joined yesterday, hopfully this works for you, feel free to add me =)
  • KimKoz
    KimKoz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm new. I've beening trying to lose since the beginning of the month. I'm not really high but high for me. I was always that person that said all I have to do is work out and I will lose... well not so much anymore. If finally just clicked to me that I have to diet. So far so good here.. My kids are my motivation. We're an active family and I'd like to show them not only is daddy in shape but also mommy. We had kids young for a reason, to live as much life as we can with them so getting healthy is my main point. Hopefully you find the support you need.
  • jocyneal
    Options
    thank you for your replies!! i added you both! i hope this works! I have just been trying to guess what i should be eating, but now i can actually plan everything out and not worry about eating too much/little. I feel the same way about being an active mommy.. my husband is in the military and in great shape. But I have just been packing on the weight since we got married! I wasnt able to keep up with my 3 year old until recently. I have 15 lbs to go before I hit where i was when i met my husband. I love him for staying with me at my worst, so i would love to let him see me at my best!