Sorry

Options
I can't help it. I am going for ice cream.

flame.gif

44118.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Chocolate chip plain cone Small

Replies

• plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I can't help it. I am going for ice cream.

flame.gif

44118.png

Chocolate chip plain cone Small
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    we went out and bought some frozen yogurt last night. Man its good and I can have half a cup for 120 cals. Enjoy your ice cream , don't feel guilty, enjoy yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    WAIT 20 MINUTES Do you really want it? WHY? are you bored? sad? depressed? lonely? happy? craving sweets? angry? Is the cone necessary for your sanity today? is it more important than being healthy? Is it a reward for not driving a knife thru a loved ones heart? think about it.....
    then if you still want it, go have one. add the calories to your day, do a few more crunches, then move on. :heart:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    1004479metc0.jpg

90's today have to. Hubby is dying for some.

44118.png

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    WAIT 20 MINUTES Do you really want it? WHY? are you bored? sad? depressed? lonely? happy? craving sweets? angry? Is the cone necessary for your sanity today? is it more important than being healthy? Is it a reward for not driving a knife thru a loved ones heart? think about it.....
    then if you still want it, go have one. add the calories to your day, do a few more crunches, then move on. :heart:

Thank you for the help

:heart: :heart:

yep.........still going......:noway:
  • flachix
    Options
    Hey, its going to be 90's all summer kiddo, you can't use that as an excuse!! nice try though :laugh:
    Hubby wants some? well, that's better, a sunday treat with your sweetie, at the soda shop, ok, I can see it. but only a small one. and don't forget the crunches.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    wait! lol I bought some sugar free fat free strawberry icecream at wal mart that was 70 cals for 1/2 cup, go buy some of that and make your own :)
  • deec
    deec Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the icecream!! I am so jelous of all of the nice weather you all seem to be having......I would love to see 90!! I am in BC Canada and it is 52 and raining~!! and has been that way for weeks!!:grumble:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I want some!!!! :sad:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Do not be sorry.....enjoy it. :smile: Just add a little extra exercise. Some people have a day set aside for "splurging". Just try to keep it in perspective and you should do just fine.
  • plantlady99
    Options
    wait! lol I bought some sugar free fat free strawberry icecream at wal mart that was 70 cals for 1/2 cup, go buy some of that and make your own :)

sorry I have to go to Uncle Ed's Front Porch. ylsuper.gif
  • plantlady99
    Options
    I want some!!!! :sad:

What flavor?
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    hmm...mint chocolate chip please. :bigsmile:
  • flachix
    Options
    at least we delayed you a little bit. :glasses: use it as a day to mix up your system. if you stay at the same calories all the time your body will adjust. so, if you think of it that way you are actually helping your diet!! enjoy:drinker:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    at least we delayed you a little bit. :glasses: use it as a day to mix up your system. if you stay at the same calories all the time your body will adjust. so, if you think of it that way you are actually helping your diet!! enjoy:drinker:

Thanks

• plantlady99
    Options

my sisters favorite.

ylsuper.gif
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

me too Kathy!!! me too!!!!

and I'm a bit closer :wink: .....girl I'm sweltering w/ ya! lol

we opened out pool today and my pumpkin and I have been out there all day...getting pretty good tans LOL...and mmmm ice cream is sounding really good right now!

hugs and enjoy!
    Ali :flowerforyou: ....drink plenty of fluids....whoosh this is a scorcher! :drinker:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    hubby almost done drying his baby motorcycle. Going soooon
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    1004479metc0.jpg

90's today have to. Hubby is dying for some.

44118.png

um...you are just sooo pretty lady...ya know that!!!
    hugs!
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sticky Toffee Pudding :tongue: :love:

Created by the devil herself i think...........Along with Food network and Hagendaz (sp)