snowed in/cooped up

MsKateKeen
MsKateKeen Posts: 10
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
All day long, it started as 4-8, then 8-10, now they are saying its going to be 8-14inches and the heaviest hasn't even come yet...ugh, I ordered pizza, but I am balancing it out by doing my Slim in 6 dvds, lol

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Take a hot bath, read a magazine, Watch some American Idol tryouts, snuggle up in some pajamas and enjoy being forced not to go out. Sometimes I need that! :):)
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    I'm about to face the same issue...we're supposed to get 8-14" total. The snow is just about to arrive and won't let up until late tomorrow morning.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    i am SOOOO jealous!
  • thats funny...same here!!!
    i think we are supposed to get 10 inches by tomorrow and im really excited to be off work (keeping fingers crossed!!!) but not so excited to have a major bout of boredom eating:yawn: (which will happen if i stay home)...so not too sure what to do now...:grumble:

where are you from??
    im in MD!!!
  • We're only supposed to get 3-6, which is pretty standard, but it is FRIGID and very windy!
    i got up, got ready, rode the bus, walked to my class room and found a note that class was canceled. So then I went on an apartment hunt, ate lunch and took a nap! Now I think I'm going to do my hw and then spend the rest of the afternoon playing Wii and doing some random dance workouts off of Netflix!
This discussion has been closed.