Hello .... so glad to be here!

Options
:happy: Hello, every one! I'm new here. I'd love to make friends who can share with me thier struggles in weight loss. I'd like to lose at least 30 pounds by Apr. 16, 2011 (my wedding date) and have been exercising 30-40 min every day for the last few weeks and I have lost NOTHING .... except my self confidence. My major proble is junk food ..... chips .... chocolate .... AHHHHHHH ... so good BUT SOOOOO BAD! Even though I keep failing ... everyday I continue to exercise and TRY to avoid my enemy (the junk food monster). Hope to hear from SOMEONEEEEE!!!!

Replies

• snugglepuss123
    Options
    hi i'm a new as well i joined today isn't it a brilliant site, i want to lose 20lbs at least if i could lose 30 thats even better, feel free to add me as a friend any help and motivation welcome, good luck losing the lbs
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    im new on here too, portions are my enemy! feel free to add me
  • mzw00dy1964
    mzw00dy1964 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This site is great for diet as well as diebetics...I wish you luck and happy wedding planning:)
  • shoevg
    shoevg Posts: 5
    Options
    I just joined a week ago. But I am the same way with snacking, I love chips and all the bad salty foods. My doctor gave me a good idea and I started it about 4 weeks ago, she said to have a cheat day. So on Sunday, which is also my rest day from exercise, I eat whatever I want...literally. Fast food, junk food, whatever. Then come Monday I hit the gym hard, and go on with my week. At first I thought it was crazy and that it would spike my weight and I had guilt, but it actually did the opposite, I started loosing weight where I never had before. The first cheat day I went crazy, then the second I wasn't as bad, and I have slowly started to not have the cravings as much. I still have a little treat on Sundays, but not as bad.

Keep up the work, it's hard but we will get there.

Vanessa