did it work for anyone?

Options
when i enter my food log at the end of the day it said i should be weighing this much in 5 weeks,
did anyone out there really weigh how much it said on there in 5 weeks?

Replies

• sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    no:cry:
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I actually don't know. Never actually thought about remembering the weight as it changes from day to day depending on the calories I eat.
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    It says you will have those results in 5 weeks if EVERYTHING was the same...same workout, same food, same everything..So unless it is, it probably wont turn out exactly like what it says.
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    I honestly didn't pay attention.
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    no, @ this point I ignore that.
  • BriannaSkye
    Options
    Pretty close to it, and even if it wasnt its a nice little peice of motivation for me
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    No i ignore that because i don't do everything the exact same every single day haha
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Yes, its pretty darn close for me, too.
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't tell you, but what I can is……..I'm so anal about these types of things, that I started writing what it says down and I'm going to check it in 5 weeks! :laugh:
    Seriouosly, it does change everyday as someone said, so you really can't hold it accountable. I think it is just another way to help
    encourage you…..or discourage you.
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Initially, it was pretty accurate, but as I got closer to my goal weight, things slowed down a lot! Don't let it discourage you.

Please refer to your goal # 5:)
  • Soccerstar19
    Options
    I actually was looking at this earlier and I took my top net calories from 5 weeks ago and I'm actually under what it said I would weigh.
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for 3 months and it has been relatively close- sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. I think it's pretty good given the variability in my diet. But I am brutally honest with recording things and if I am not sure I try to overestimate what I ate.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My diet/workout varies daily. However, if I take an average of a few "What you will weighs" in a row, it is pretty close for me.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    well i've been doing this for two weeks, and two weeks ago, it said i would weigh 110 lbs in 5 weeks, that means that 3 weeks from now i should lose 9 lbs to be at 110. i have been losing about 2 lbs a week, and if i keep that up i am going to lose 6 lbs in 3 weeks.. 6 to 9 lbs isnt too off, but who knows. if you eat good and work out for 5 days straight, then eat a slice of pizza without working out 1 day, it jumps from 108 lbs in 5 weeks to 119 in 5 weeks. i wouldnt rely on it, but it does motivate me to keep eating well when they show you low numbers :)
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    ive look back at it from time to time and sometimes im less than it said and others more...its nice to look at it and hope i get to that weight but it doesnt bother me either way....i know i will get there eventually and its a marathon not a sprint...so its just fun!:happy:
  • thecanface
    Options
    i am the same way.. i will record the calories in a crumb if i could lol and if i dont know it, i usually over estimate.
  • thecanface
    Options
    I've been doing this for 3 months and it has been relatively close- sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. I think it's pretty good given the variability in my diet. But I am brutally honest with recording things and if I am not sure I try to overestimate what I ate.

i am the same way.. i will record the calories in a crumb if i could lol and if i dont know it, i usually over estimate.
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    it's a no for me i'm afraid
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    nope, too many variables. I don't even press it anymore.
  • efahey
    efahey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    me too... ill record it in my blog or something :) and then ill let you guys know in 5 weeks! xo