Cottage Cheese Thighs

Stagezz
Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
Its like one morning i work up and there they were!!!
How do i make them GO AWAY????? lol

Replies

• LOL, just so you know, it's not the power of prayer ;-)
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    lol, when I find out, I will let you know!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Lose the weight you want to lose AND DRINK WATER!
  • cclala
    cclala Posts: 190 Member
    Search under cellulite, lots of info there! Oh, being a woman.....sigh.
  • Jo_Bird
    Jo_Bird Posts: 38 Member
    I had this same problem. And, I thought I was doomed because of my family genes. I started drinking 96ounces of water daily, changing my diet to eating healthy and working out 6 days a week and the "cheese" is disappearing. I am amazed because I didn't think my body would ever go back to before "cheese" days. Not completely gone yet but, it is getting there and pretty quickly too. I love the post about "not the power of prayer," it made me giggle.
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Buy weights for your ankles and walk alot, should help some, has for me :)

Add me :)
  • many years ago heard that cheese and those types of fat are what causes most of the celulite...so if you are a cheese lover or whole milk lover - cut down...it might help
    they also have this process called lip-ex that is a heated rolling process supposed to smooth that stuff out
    if you lose the weight you want perphaps you can treat yourself...it's not surgery
    but a bit pricey.. I think $250- $350 a session
  • Lipo? I don't think cellulite ever goes away. :(
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    LOL, just so you know, it's not the power of prayer ;-)

DANG IT !
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Cellulite is not just a fat problem, it's more so a skin / connective tissue problem. Thin people can have cellulite, too.

Eating well-balanced, calorie reduced diet and using exercise to build muscle and reduce fat will lessen its appearance. There are high-priced creams out there with claims to firm and tighten skin, but beware of scams. Hydration will certainly play a role in healthy skin, so definitely meet your water goals!

There may not be a cure, but there is hope for reducing it to a satisfactory level.
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Cellulite is just inflammation combined with fat. Continue to lose the fat and drink water, reduce sodium, increase circulation in those areas (exercise and massage), increase muscle mass.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Unfortunately, cellulite doesn't go away without surgery. However, exercise/diet/water will help minimize the appearance. It's genetic, has nothing to do with what size you are or anything else (for example, my 5'10", 115 lb sister has a ton of it).
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    I know what you are talking about and it's not cellulite. I think it's some lumpy fat deposits over the thigh muscle. I have heard that the eliptical really helps with that, but I'm not ready for one of those yet! It might work for you though!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    I had this same problem. And, I thought I was doomed because of my family genes. I started drinking 96ounces of water daily, changing my diet to eating healthy and working out 6 days a week and the "cheese" is disappearing. I am amazed because I didn't think my body would ever go back to before "cheese" days. Not completely gone yet but, it is getting there and pretty quickly too. I love the post about "not the power of prayer," it made me giggle.

12 glasses of water a day? Wow!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member

Mine is improving alot too! I drink alot of water too! Usually 12-14 glasses a day
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member

I exercise a lot and drink 16 cups almost every day and, even though I'm still around 50 pounds over my goal weight, I only have little cellulite left.
  • Shell521
    Shell521 Posts: 30 Member

It's True, we are friends in real life, she is always walking around with a thermos of water & peeing like every 5 minutes LOL!
  • Stagezz
    Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
    OMG with all that water i would spend my entire day in the bathroom!! I try to drink the recommended 8 glasses...but water is SO boring!
This discussion has been closed.