Motivating TV shows

Options
Has anyone seen the new (well, new to me) MTV show "I Used to Be Fat"? I'm hooked on this show. lol

Replies

• kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I really like it. To be honest it makes me tear up everytime I watch it because I know what its like. I cry though when I see how happy they are when they reach their goals!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I JUST saw an episode because my bf DVR'ed it for me! The trainer Mike actually graduated with him and has his own gym down the street from me. Talk about crazy!! It is a great show. I was so proud of that girl who was going to Cosmo school. She looked SOOO good at the end. It's very inspiring!
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I love it!! I happened across it one day and I was truly inspired! It was one of the things that actually pushed me to want to lose weight! I was watching and said, "I want to be able to say that!"
    I can relate to most of the people on there and I love seeing the end results!
  • ailysys
    ailysys Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like that show as well! I didn't lose any weight for 2 weeks and was totally discouraged, and I saw someone go through something similar on the show. It really helped me push my self to keep at it!
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    I like A&E's show called Heavy! :D