Trying to find a new gym

abetterversionofme
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I am looking for a new gym. I have been a member at two different gyms and I am looking for something else. I was thinking about trying ballys or retro fitness. Anyone that is joined to any one of these gyms, could you give me your thoughts about them? Thanks.

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    I've had a bally's membership and found it was always crowded when i went there. You would have to wait for machines.... Also they focus a lot on training so if you don't buy a package they hound you about training all the time... and I really didn't like the atmopshere.

I am now using Xsport fitness.. and really love it! It doesn't have a pool (at least the one I go to) but I don't really need one. And pretty much I am left alone to do my business. The first of the year is always crazy - so it's busy right now.. but normally I would never have to wait around for a machine. Infact I haven't had to yet this year either.
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    We have a Planet Fitness near where I live and I love it. It's usually busy, but they offer free perspnal training, or you can just go and do your own thing. And..they are open 24 hours a day. Really gives me no excuses. Best of luck to you.
This discussion has been closed.