New Here!

Options
Just joined the site today. I'm also using the app on my smartphone and it is totally awesome.

I'm hoping this will be a great way to motivate me as well as keep track of my calories, etc.

Just a little about myself...

I am 28 years old. I have been married for 2 1/2 years and so far we're still in the newlywed stage! haha

I have struggled with weight loss on and off for the past few years, but I'm really hoping to make some changes and stick to them this time! I am looking to lose about 20 lbs.

We are currently doing a weight loss challenge at my office and I want to kick butt! I joined a gym in October 2010 and have been going at least 3-4 times a week since then. I seem to be maintaining my current weight, but not losing. My struggles mainly come from eating the right foods and enough. Joining the site today was a big eye opener for me...I got my goal calorie intake for the day, added what I would be eating for the day and was surprised to see that I was WAY below my target calories. I believe this is my problem...I'm not eating enough calories, therefore not losing weight!

Anyway, sorry about the rambling! I'm just here looking for a way to stay accountable and hopefully get some support!

Replies

• FitFeden
    FitFeden Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Make some friends, you can start with me. Keep logging in, even when you don't like what you have to report. That's what I've been doing and I've seen some good progress.

Nick
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Welcome - you will do great- this site rocks!!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I think you will love it here!
  • cami78
    cami78 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll get a lot of support around here and reach your goal. Good luck with your journey!
    I've sent you a friend request :)
  • bccstowers
    Options
    I joined today too!! I hope to lose 30 lbs!!! Good Luck!!!
  • trudypickles
    Options
    Welcome the support is worth it !!.im new too x