Does anyone here

Options
use EA Sports Active 2 I just got it and I want to join a group on there

I did my first work out and really liked it!

If you use it friend me!

Replies

• Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    What system do you have it for? People can only join if they have th same system as you. I have it for PS3. I am in a group with 2 other fitnesspal users. Feel free to join us but I need to know whether you are doing it for Wii, PS3, or xbox first.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I have but not lately because i've been doing JM's 30 day shred.
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have it on ps3
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm on PS3, too. :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Options
    The group name is crash and the password is crash (that's the name of my dog hehe). Feel free to join. The more the better!
  • ErinB
    ErinB Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have it for PS3. I got done with the cardio kick start last week and started the 9 week program on Monday.
  • bikinikillaer
    Options
    *sigh* one day we will add a ps3 to our family of gaming consoles. till then, let us know how the game is!
    we're slowly looking into something for the 360.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Options
    I am doing the 9 week fitness program. I just finished my first month (Phase 1) of the program. I love it and have noticed certain moves I couldnt do before I can now do because my abs are stronger.
  • ErinB
    ErinB Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just joined! Hope you don't mind.
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 using it and I have to say I really do like it. It is easy to get motovated to do it and I love that I can't cheat on the reps! Sometimes with videos I would just skip that stuff I thought I couldn't do. So I really like that I can't with this