Options
HI i am new to here i am recently separated from my hubby of 20 years and trying hard to get my life back on track. I am wanting to lose at least 2 and a half stone but as of yet have been unable to add anything due to a bout of flu. I wish everyone all the best in reaching their goal and i will offer as much support to you all that i can.

Replies

• mariasheehan
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, I'm very sorry to hear about your separation, I know how incredibly difficult that is and I applaud you for starting over and creating a 'healthier you'. I hope you love the site, it's really wonderful. I wish you every success with your weight loss and life changing goals :-)
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

You are in the right place :smile: , everyone is supportive on here.

Take it 1 week at a time, set your self some mini goals on the way and you will get there!

Good luck,

Ben.
  • atrollins
    Options
    Hi, I am new here. I weigh 170lbs and I desperately need help and suggestions with loosing weight. I am currently eating 1200 calories a day. Just started on 3 days ago, I feel better already but I haven't lost any weight. I need some friends on here to help encourage me and give me advice.

I would also like some healthy recipes. Thank you in advance for listening.:smile:
  • Tonya711
    Options
    Hi I have used this site for 2 days and i feel great! Stick it out and you will find a new life is acheivable even though it is scary. I have had so many health problems lately and this is the change I needed for myself as well. I hope the best for you and even though I am a stranger, I support you and you aren't alone.