I challenge you to jump rope as many times as you can

PearlMarie_3gen_11484
PearlMarie_3gen_11484 Posts: 272 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
:heart: I challenge you to jump as many times as you can on the 24 and 25 of feb. On the 25th of feb I will be posting up another post, to see how many times you have jumped, it can be either both days combined or just one day. I think it's a great way to show support for the american heart association. I need to get a new jump rope! I am so proud of my son. He has joined the american heart association, to raise money for kids with special hearts. :happy: I will be jumping rope on the same days as he is. I shall try to do it for as long as I can on days feb 24, and 25. Even though it's not a race or even a place to join (it's only for schools). I will be doing this with him every step of the way to show my support. I thought it would be a nice way to get the blood flowing, and a good sweat on. Feel free to join me if you like to just show support. Thanks y'all. Much :heart:

*Note: there is no way to actually join the children in this jump rope on the net, since it is only for schools. But it is also a great way to show support to those kids that are participating in this.

You can also add me as a friend if you like, for support.
This discussion has been closed.