New here and so far, so good :)

Options
Hi, guys! Today was my 25th day logging in...I can say that I've never done anything with this consistency as far as weight loss goes. I've done WW a couple of times in the past, but have never stuck with it after losing a few pounds. For some reason, this site is the first method that I really feel good about; like I'm not just hanging in there for one. more. day. I feel like I might actually be able to maintain these eating habits.

I had my first baby 14 months ago and need to lose the 11 extra pounds I still carry from my pregnancy (I've already lost the first 15 since joining MFP), along with the 30 or so I should have lost before becoming pregnant! I have not yet started to work out (I know it's cliche and inexcusable, but I really am trying to find the time!). I told myself I'd begin to work out as soon as I reached my first goal weight, which is now one pound away...

I'm feeling positive and am really, truly inspired by so many of your success stories and I hope to be telling my own soon :)

Thanks!

Replies

• FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    Wow...You sound like you are doing a great job. I started yesterday and I think working out will be the biggest challenge for me too, especially since its winter. I thought of going to the mall and walking around but i'd feel weird not buying anything....You should use the baby as an excuse, take her for walks in the mall for 30mins of exercise. My exercise plan is real realistic 3-30min sessions of cardio (walking) per week.
    Anyway...I did weight watchers too, I lost about 10pds and hit a plato and just got bored I guess...I think I will love this though...I love how you just punch the food in and everythings already calculated for you, I love all the moral support, and most of all...I LOVE that it's free...Weight watchers is totally charging for a site just like this right now.

Anyway...I am going to friend you. Keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou:
  • sctracy
    sctracy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Crystal! And you, too!