Eat What You Love!

Options
I found this awesome cookbook at the store a few weeks ago and have been cooking from it ever since. I absolutely love it. "Eat What You Love" is by Marlene Koch. It has more than 300 incredible recipes that are low in sugar, fat and calories. Great for weight loss and diabetes diets.

"I passionately believe that no one wants to give up the foods they love - nor should they have to!" - Marlene Koch

If you're looking for a good healthy cookbook with great food that you and your family will love... this is the book for you!

Replies

• Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Thanks! I will look for this or order it from amazon. :happy:
  • sabell82
    Options
    Thanks for the review! Another good one is "Hungry Girl", she makes regular food less in calories but still tasty :)
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old thread, but Marlene Koch's books can't even be compared to Hungry Girl. The Eat What you Love Recipes are light years beyond Hungry Girl as far as taste goes.
  • anovak1009
    anovak1009 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    CM9178 wrote: »
    I know this is an old thread, but Marlene Koch's books can't even be compared to Hungry Girl. The Eat What you Love Recipes are light years beyond Hungry Girl as far as taste goes.

Who's the author of Hungry Girl? I want to check it out :smile: