Newbie-introduce Catriana33

Options
Newbie here......since November put on approximately 30+ lbs due to being sick for soooo long pneumonia/bronchitis due to being in a post flooded/moldy home.... Many changes here. Moving to Sioux City, Iowa which has been very stressful! Since moving to our new apartment, lost 15 lbs, but have a short term goal after the move of 20 and a long term of 30. I am 5'7" and currently 184 lbs. I am working out everyday at least 1/2 hour on eliptical and 1/2 hour on bicycle stationary. Still getting moved into the new apartment, but am also doing some wii excercises as well. Finally starting to feel better. Have heart disease in my family so it is of utmost importance that I loose the weight for health reasons that are obvious. I have 2 children ages 8 and 9 and a very supportive husband and am 37 years young. I am thinking that I am on a plateau but need to move the scale in the right direction.....winter is upon us and that makes it even more difficult for the winter time blues to kick me hard.....Any support much appreciated and will be willing to do the same for those of you needing support.

Replies

• hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I understand the winter blues, I'm in Nebraska and already over winter and it's only January. UGH Lots of snow lots of very cold temps. Good luck with the weight loss and hope your health returns as well. Feel free to friend me if you'd like.

Holly