Hello

Options
My name is Amelia and I have just started today. I don't know how I got to the weight I am today. . . well I do. . . but I swear it was like one day I just realized it was out of control. I am a 26 year old female, 5'6', and I weight 175lbs. I am very close to being in the obese category, which scared the sh$@t out of me.

I want to feel like a young women in her 20's! Today is the day when I have said I have had enough!!! I want to stick with it and make some true progress. I am hoping with all of your help and support and I can keep on the right track.

-Amelia

Replies

• lisalutz
    lisalutz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • Hstjean
    Options
    Hello!!:flowerforyou:
  • cozyann888
    Options
    Hello, My name is Cosette and I am 22. I am very close to the weight you are and like you I don't know how I ever got this big. I am sick of it and don't want to waste these young years in my 20's being fat! You can add me if you want , It helps to have other people to encourage you and keep you accountable!
  • juleelee
    juleelee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Amelia!

I just joined a few days ago myself. Still learning my way around this site. Anyway, welcome...and good luck! I remember when I first found out I was in the "obese" category...I couldn't believe it. ME?? Yup. Me. And it's high time to get out of it. I have almost 100 lbs to lose. It's surreal to say that. I'm not one of those people who have always been heavy. So this is blowing me away. Have no idea who this woman is I see staring back at me in the mirror. Anyway, hope you find lots of support and encouragement. Seems like a lot of really cool people on here.

Julie
  • Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've had the account long enough that I figured I should come back and be active, since my personal methods weren't working. I'm a 21 year old college student weighing close to 200lbs, amost wider around than tall. D:

So I decided to come to the community. Everyone seems nice. Hopefully I'll be able to help and be helped; I want to be back ata healthy weight.

Random fact: I feel really shy so...ending post, lol.