New Me.....I hope :)

Options
Here I am again trying to get motivated to lose weight....well not exactly here again on this website, first time for myfitnesspal.org! My cousin recommended this site, think it will be a good start for me to get motivated, and stay that way:) Food has been my crutch for many a year, ready to have a new addiction again, excercise and eating properly. I know how to do it, have done it on my own and weightwatchers online as well. I just seem to keep getting sidetracked and let life in general get in the way. BUT NO MORE!!! Ready for a change, a lifelong one :)

Replies

• strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am new to this site as well and wanted to send you my welcome! Just like you, I am ready for this new addiction to a healthy living style. I hope you enjoy this site as I am enjoying it greatly. They always say to keep a food diary and that helps in the weight loss process, and let me tell you...it really has helped me in the first week. I actually see what I am consuming even though before, I swear I was doing the right thing. How things change. Anyways good luck and welcome!