Calories?

Options
So I have exercised today and after supper I'm short on over 200 calories and I'm full. After my work out I only ate technically 1000 calories should I try and eat the over 200 calories I have left even though I'm not hungry?

Replies

• deedsy
    deedsy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    if you are not hungry and you have 200 calories left. I encourage you not to eat the remaining 200 calories because if you are full there isn't a reason why you should eat more. And on the positive side you are taking in 200 fewer calories which ultimately means that you are making strides towards taking in fewer calories. I was taught when someone is trying to lose weight the important thing to do is to create a calorie defecit. Which is how many calories are consumed combined with the amount of calories burned. :) I hope this helps
  • abeth1387
    Options
    If you feel full and satisfied, there is no need to pack on more calories. If you do decide to eat the additional calories, make it fruit or nuts. Nuts are a great way to get the essential fats we need in our diet and are also high in calories.
  • OperaticAnnihilator
    Options
    Thanks y'all!!!!
  • IreneAdler
    Options
    I'm in the same boat today--I've only eaten about 1000 calories, and exercised, so I'm way short, but also full. I'm enjoying the fact that in the last three weeks my stomach seems to have shrunk, and I'm not hungry all the time. I also have learned that it's okay to be hungry half an hour before a meal. I'm also learning what "too full" feels like, and it seems like I need less food to be full.

But I felt like I was starving to death the entire first week of my diet, even though I was meeting my calorie goal. It was NOT fun.

I confess, tonight I'm enjoying my calorie deficit by having a nice glass of white wine, which I carefully measured out exactly 6 ounces of with a measuring beaker. :happy:
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    I wouldn't eat them, no point in eating when you're not actually hungry. But I'll have them if you don't want them :-)