New Here!!!!

cheers2change
cheers2change Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Ashley and I am 22 years old. I got pregnant with my oldest in 2005 and had her in April 2006. I got pregnant with my 2nd October 2006 and had her August 2007. I got pregnant with twins January 2008 and had them August 2008 and got pregnant with my last uly 2009 and had her March 2010. I had a tubal after the last thank god but they were ALL via c section and as you can imagine the weight has piled on over the years and I seem to never have time to get rid of it....but my goal is to be happy with myself and that starts with losing weight for me. I started to feel good about myself around Christmas but I was dumb and wanted to jump on the scale to prove my success with numbers. To my surprise I weighed 282lbs. I didn't feel that big but the scale doesn't lie right? It was then I broke down in tears and said, "this ends today!" So, on a 1600 calorie diet that started today I hope to be 145 by next March. I discovered this site and figured, "why not enjoy this emotional rollercoaster with people who are going through the same thing." So, here I am today and I hope in a year I can be where I said I want to be!!! :D

Replies

• Welcome! You certainly have the right attitude, and with the tools and support on this site, you can't help but succeed. Feel free to friend me for support. Good luck!!
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Welcome!!! You'll find lots of encouragement here!!! I had 3 kids in less than 2 years (twins and a son). And gained the weight, good luck we're here to help !!!
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: Good luck! As I read your post about your babys I thought of myself. I hope you find this site and the people her helpful. You have a long road ahead but you are so worth it! Feel free to add me if you would like help :smile:
  • Hello everyone. My name is Kecia! I am 27 YO social worker from NC. There isn't an excuse for my weight gain . . . except for bad habits/relationships. Yesterday was my first day and I am telling everyone I know about this site. I am excited about my future weight loss. I have a weight loss goal of 70 lbs by my 28th birthday in August. Any tips?
This discussion has been closed.