Exercise Ball???

Options
Hi! I have a small/medium exercise ball & would like to know what exercises to do that will help me-my target area is my stomach. Anyone have any suggestions? I just started working out & I'm not quite ready for sit ups/crunches just yet but I know those exercises are ideal for the stomach.

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I use alot of the exercise ball when Im with my trainer.... this morning I sat on the ball and used dumbells in each hand (have them at a 90 degree angle and then take them straight up to meet each other above your head) I did 3 sets with 15 reps....we also did squats... holding the ball low and then taking it up above your head (they both really work your arms) but for stomach we just sit right on the end of the ball, out my hands behind my head and come up (like crunches) you can definately feel it!!

Good luck, hope that helped :)
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @kelynn - I'd never heard of that site before... looks like a good one :) Thanks for sharing.
  • Michelle_310
    Options
    Great! Thank you for sharing that link!
  • Michelle_310
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestions! I just started working out so I'm excited to try new things, good luck to you too :)
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    No problem. You def. feel the burn!