stschulz
stschulz Posts: 340
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

after sucessfully6 staying on the same weight for weeks and actually gaining again 2 pounds I decided that I need better control of how much I am eating and exercising. Without counting calories really seriously the whole doet is just too vague and I never know why I am not loosing weight. So from today on calories will be counted.

Replies

• stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Hi,

after sucessfully6 staying on the same weight for weeks and actually gaining again 2 pounds I decided that I need better control of how much I am eating and exercising. Without counting calories really seriously the whole doet is just too vague and I never know why I am not loosing weight. So from today on calories will be counted.
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Welcome!! You definitely came to the right site for help! Lots of good info and support here.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome! This is such a wonderful site, so easy and helpful with the food log. Be sure and measure and/or weigh your food until you have a handle on amounts. Another helpful tip is log it before you eat it!!!!! This will help you make wise choices! :drinker: Wishing you great success!
    24167.png
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Welcome. You are in the right site.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

ylsuper.gif

Super advice log in b4 you eat. Helps alot.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hi der!!! Welcome and happy logging!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • How do you get the myfitnesspal logo thingy?
This discussion has been closed.