New and excited!!!

Options
Hi there!

So, it says I am supposed to introduce myself. I am new to this site. I am a single mom and have found that being a football/soccer/baseball/basketball/dance mom...I have lost time for myself. My children are still too young to be left alone (in my opinion) for me to go have my personal time at the gym. So, in the past few years I have become less fit than I used to be. I still consider myself to be conscientious about my diet, (I LOVE the premise of the Abs Diet by David Zinczenko--[hope that is OK to mention] which teaches natural, well balanced eating) but find it difficult at times with picky children, and cost of natural foods vs processed, less healthy foods. I am a health care professional and value the concept of nutrition, and ultimately fitness and a healthy lifestyle, but found I have not been practicing what I preach as of late. Well, now that my children are both in school full time, and I am working my way up in years, I am running out of excuses to not find the time to workout. So....this being a momentous year with me turning 35, I have decided it is time to stop making excuses. I want to get back into shape, and have the body I pretend I have but don't. lol Here's to my 35 year plan!! Hope to get many words of encouragement and advice from those of you with the same goal.

Wishing all of you the most success and happiness!!

Replies

• snugglepuss123
    Options
    hi jenn welcome aboard good luck losing the lbs :smile:
  • ritanash
    ritanash Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im rita just joined today i need to loose 125 lbs any one with a good diet tip plese let me know thanks i am excited
  • sherry2626
    sherry2626 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wishing you all the Best. I'm also in the health care field an sometimes being able to eat right is tough when breaks are not promised. I've been on this journey since May 2010. Add me if you want I love the support I've found here an it's great!
  • teenytinybikini
    teenytinybikini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wishing you every success with your goal.x