Celebrities

Options
Have you even seen any celebrities? If so, describe the experience( where they nice or rude, etc) whether you met them personally or just seen them in person( even if its 100 ft away!)

So far i've met Jeff Timmons from 98 degrees at a Barnes and Noble Book Store signing his album that he released. He was really nice in person. And Hotter in person!
Ive been to a Christina Aguilera concert w/ Justin Timberlake and they were awesome performers. That girl could SING!!!!
Ive also seen Chris Brown at Universal Studios and he was a good performer. As well as Sean Paul (it was march in Florida and he was wearing a sweater and jacket and did not take it off, even though he was sweating bullets!)

Replies

• SUPREMENOTORIOUS
    Options
    Have you even seen any celebrities? If so, describe the experience( where they nice or rude, etc) whether you met them personally or just seen them in person( even if its 100 ft away!)

So far i've met Jeff Timmons from 98 degrees at a Barnes and Noble Book Store signing his album that he released. He was really nice in person. And Hotter in person!
    Ive been to a Christina Aguilera concert w/ Justin Timberlake and they were awesome performers. That girl could SING!!!!
    Ive also seen Chris Brown at Universal Studios and he was a good performer. As well as Sean Paul (it was march in Florida and he was wearing a sweater and jacket and did not take it off, even though he was sweating bullets!)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Besides going to several concerts....I have met or seen the following: (By the way, I live in the suburbs of Manhattan, in CT where a lot of people live and where a lot of movies are filmed lately. )

Harry Connick Jr. (shopping at a local mall)

Andy Rooney (from 60 minutes) at a local book signing years ago

Jeff Anderson (from Clerks, etc) at a party

Erik Estrada (at toy store in Manhattan YEARS ago)

Stephanie Seymour (victorias secret model from 80s and 90s) at the kids school I was a nanny for..She was the special guest of another child there....(she was their aunt)

Amber Tamblyn, Blake Lively and America Ferrera (they were filming Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 round here last summer)

Brendan Fraser (at a local diner)

Diana Ross (at Starbucks, the diner and shopping at a local grocery store)

Robert Deniro (filming a movie around here last summer)

Sydney Poitier (while in California)

Larry King (also while in California)

I think there are others......I just can't think of them all right now. Everyone was nice...I mean, I didn't bother many of them. Deniro waved to me and my son! LOL! I saw America Ferrera playing with her dog. Jeff Anderson was cool and was flirting with me! LMAO And I talked for a few minutes with Stephanie Seymour. Very nice!

The Larry King and Sydney Poitier was because I was in CA visiting my father-in-law.......and he works for Michael Milken (writes his speeches etc)...who was hosting a dinner to honor the best teachers in the country....and we got to attend and that is where I saw those celebrities.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I am so boring..no celebrities! Except for myself of course! hehehe j/k
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Chuck Norris--25 years ago when i was taking karate

Charley Pride (about 40 years ago!)

Noel Paul Stookey (of Peter, Paul, and Mary)-he's a great guy! Very humble. Great Christian
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I talked to Christian Bale on the phone...But I never saw him in person. Don't know if that counts.
  • SUPREMENOTORIOUS
    Options
    interesting!!!
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Going down to Sydney in two weeks to go to the Supernova convention thats down there

only going to go see Jared Padalecki (Sam from Supernatural):devil:
    me and a friend are flying down only for the day only for him :bigsmile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I met Alice Cooper last summer when I worked at OldNavy... he bought a sweater, he was VERY nice, signed autographs for everyone. I've also met a lot of Canadian actors and singers while working there. Wayne Rostad (singer), some Canadian Idol contestants, The girl who plays Ashley on Degrassi (lol), the boys of Alexis on Fire, and several hockey players. Thats all I can think of meeting in public off the top of my head... but all were friendly, Alice Cooper was the nicest though.
  • badtzmaru7979
    Options
    i met luke perry at a cardinal baseball game. he was very cool. i held his beer while he signed my ticket.
  • SUPREMENOTORIOUS
    Options
    Ive also seen the imfamous Lil Kim (rapper) and the Big Timers( Rappers too) in a concert. they were ok. I wouldnt pay to see them. Not my cup of tea...
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    wow star struck just reading these LOL

I've met Jan Hooks from SNL, she was super nice!

Anthony Anderson while filming the departed across the street from my job...again super nice!
    actually took pics w/ him and he made sure we liked them before we left cuz he didn't want us going home saying...man see I look fat in that one LMBO...he's funny too!

Bill Cosby~ he was here years ago supporting a local rep and he asked the kids to come up for autographs...I sent the owner of the restaurants boy up for mine and then he called me up..."you don't look like and "Alessandra"...who's Alessandra???" and so I go up and he was teasing me and omg so funny, so he's very cool w/ me! (pics too LOL)

I met Scott Baio...when I was a kid...NOT SO NICE...he was signing autographs and seemed bored and well...whatev! lol

I met Larry Bird...and NOT SO NICE! I was working a bene for the Celtics years ago, was like 17...and a little boy thrilled to the gill to see him...ran up w/ love and excitement in his heart and said...Larry bird! Larry Bird?! can I please have your autograph!! and he gave the boy a dirty look and said I'm talking now! and turned and ignored him! (I wanted to jump up and kick his *kitten*!) but thankfully my hero Mckale was there and signed it and patted his head!!!:heart:

I've seen up close...real close! while they were filming here near my work for the departed...like right across the street LOL...

Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Sheen, he said hi to me!!! lol, Martin Scorsese,...he's so tiny LOL

and while they were filming Mystic River on my old block, Sean Penn, Tim Robbins (sooo nice always saying hi and waving!) Clint Eastman, said hello to us LOL, Kevin Bacon....

I've also seen Barry Manilow, Prince, The Police, The Bay City Rollers, Rod Stewart, J Giels Band, tons of sports celebs....I worked at Logan Airport for many years after High School so I got to see lots of peeps....some would smile and say hi...some would just rush on off...they are people too so they come in all shapes, sizes and personalities!

hugs and oh I almost forgot YOU ALL...you are my rock stars!!! lol:glasses: :heart: I wish I could meet you all in person one day....Tami and Banks I think one day we will!!! but lets plan a big o' mfp reunion! lol

:drinker: Ali
  • SUPREMENOTORIOUS
    Options
    Thats cool! I bet Leo and Matt were hotter in person!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Thats cool! I bet Leo and Matt were hotter in person!

well they are no mfp men...:love: but ah that would still be a big YES!:smooched: ....again considering they aren't as hawt as our guys here!:wink::heart:

hugs!
    Ali