June 9 MFP runner's club

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
Morning,

I got my 5miles in today. I feel FA-BU-LOUS!!!

Have a great run everybody!!

Mireille

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Mireille
    Options
    Morning,

Mireille

• buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    Options
    hahahaha...I posted one for today at the same time you did. We will have 2 strings today.:laugh: :tongue:

I am glad you had a great run. I am just now getting motivated to get out there!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I'm taking away your "fabulous..." And giving you a BIG... Fantabulous!!!

Good for you for getting out and about so early!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I got up Saturday morning and finished my week 4 workouts for Couch to 5K. Then I got up this morning and started week 5. So I had to run 5 min, walk 3, run 5, walk 3, run 5. Then I walked home the rest of the way. Wednesday will be run 8 minutes, walk 5, run 8, and then walk home. Friday is supposed to be run 20 minutes. Whew! It makes me tired just thinking about it, but so far, I've been able to do every workout. Here's to a great week for all of us!

(I posted this on the other one too.... :happy: )
  • Mireille
    Options
    hahahaha...I posted one for today at the same time you did. We will have 2 strings today.:laugh: :tongue:

I am glad you had a great run. I am just now getting motivated to get out there!

LOL, I guess great minds think alike!!

I'll go read your post now.

:smile:
  • Mireille
    Options
    I'm taking away your "fabulous..." And giving you a BIG... Fantabulous!!!

Good for you for getting out and about so early!

Thank you beautiful lady!!
    I was surprised because I hit the pavement at exactly 5:15am!! My earliest yet.
    I'm really glad I did cuz it's another hot one here today.

Have a great day!!
  • Mireille
    Options
    Good morning! I got up Saturday morning and finished my week 4 workouts for Couch to 5K. Then I got up this morning and started week 5. So I had to run 5 min, walk 3, run 5, walk 3, run 5. Then I walked home the rest of the way. Wednesday will be run 8 minutes, walk 5, run 8, and then walk home. Friday is supposed to be run 20 minutes. Whew! It makes me tired just thinking about it, but so far, I've been able to do every workout. Here's to a great week for all of us!

(I posted this on the other one too.... :happy: )

This is awesome!
    You will be so surprised how great you will feel after your 8 minute and your 20 minute run.
    I remember when I ran 20 minutes for the first time and I was so shocked that I was able to do it and that I didn't die.
    Good luck, we are cheering for you!!
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I didn't run today. Did a class instead at 5:30. My knee is killing me so I may take it eay for the next couple of days. :frown:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Morning,

Mireille

Stop inspiring me!!! wifeteeny.gif

Okay...I'll go tonight. :tongue:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Morning,

Mireille

Stop inspiring me!!! wifeteeny.gif

Okay...I'll go tonight. :tongue:

Good Girl!!!
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job everyone!

Today is my "rest" day. No running for me today.

Enjoy the day
    -Kechie.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    5 for me today and I feel great!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    ugh...I read your posts all the time....and haven't been posting because well...no running lately for me:sad: and now that I feel better and up to it...its too darn hot out! sigh....

just wanted to vent....and tell you all that you rock!:smooched:

... and I WANNA RUN! :frown:

hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    So many good runs today! WTG......

As for me, I'm taking a rest day. Back at it tomorrow!
    Stay cool everyone!:glasses:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Mireille!!! Love your new pic!!!! Did you get your haircut? Love you short hair, wish I could pull it off!!
  • Mireille
    Options
    Mireille!!! Love your new pic!!!! Did you get your haircut? Love you short hair, wish I could pull it off!!

Thank you!
    I got my haircut about 2 months ago. I always go really short in the summer because I can't stand hair in my face when I'm sweating.
    I would love to grow my hair out but it looks like crap. I have been blessed with fine and thin hairl. Lucky me!!

Thanks again!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Thank you!
    I got my haircut about 2 months ago. I always go really short in the summer because I can't stand hair in my face when I'm sweating.
    I would love to grow my hair out but it looks like crap. I have been blessed with fine and thin hairl. Lucky me!!

Thanks again!!

Wow chica!!! Looking good!!! :love:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options

Thank you!

Thanks again!!

Wow chica!!! Looking good!!! :love:

Agreed!!! Love the new 'do.:flowerforyou:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with everyone, Mireille. Your new pic looks fabuloso! (Makes me want to post a new pic. I'll see if I can get my hubby to take one of my good side. :laugh: )

I got in 5 miles today with a beautiful, clear morning. After getting caught in a hailstorm on Saturday, I was glad to have good weather. But there's more rain predicted for this week :frown: and hopefully it won't be coming in the am!

Thanks for all your inspiration!
  • Mireille
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!

I get more compliments coming to this site than in my own home!! lol

By the way, great job on all the runs today!! We are expecting lots of rain and thunder tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be able to run.:cry: