My Introduction

Options
:drinker:

Hello my Name is (XIO) Mara and I am on a mission to be in good health by 35 and most of all to try and find some relief from my fibromyalgia. Im determined to try and do everything I can do in my power to limit the amount of pain pills I have to take for it. My rhuematoligist wants me to excersice and I know that it will give me a better quality of life. I am lucky enough to have support for my efforts from my neighbor Mazie <3 ..she is the one that showed me this website ..thanks Mazie. Other reasons are that Im not feeling comfortable in my skin and recently December 18th went to my best friends families Christmas party and saw a picture from that evening a few days later. I was sooo embarassed to see my stomach actually sitting by itself as a separate entity on my lap. I WAS MORTIFIED, now Im not morbidly obese but I do realize that the lapse in self care is how this happened. I defiinatley believe this time I will not yo yo diet becuase of the realization I had that I have to make a permanant change and commit to daily work towards my goals . No more crash binge dieting for me.. Mara

Replies