New to My Fitness Pal

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Monique. I am an interior designer, and I am also a certified personal trainer. Design and Fitness are my 2 passions in life, but my biggest flaw is my nutrition, and I think that myfitnesspal.com is a perfect way for me to hold myself accountable for what I eat. My biggest pet peave is writing a food journal, I would start for a few days, then just forget about it. This is much easier and quicker, and I love the fact that it calculates everything, including exercise calories lost!
Thanks to the creator, Mike, for making this a fun, free, user-friendly tool!

Replies

• Collene23
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good luck Monique!:smile: I love this site as well, I really love being able to find support from strangers, it is awesome!!
  • Heybaby25
    Heybaby25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HI, my name is Clare and I am also new to the site. I have been on many different diets over the years but calorie counting always seems to give me the best resulte to I thought that I would try this site, on the recommendation of a friend, and see what happens!
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    This is by far the EASIEST food tracker/diary I have ever used, and I have done almost every weight loss plan out there. I love that it digures all the calories and nutrition for me, and sets my goals so I know where I stand.

Welcome! I'm new, too :flowerforyou:
  • eford2005
    Options
    Hi my name is Erica.

This food tracker is great. I am looking forward to using it everyday and recording what i do to lose these 30 pounds.::happy: