Pizza Hut Ideas needed???

kjwebb35
kjwebb35 Posts: 3
edited September 23 in Food and Nutrition
It is yet another snow day for my me and my kids and a little bit of cabin fever is setting in. I have been doing good on tracking my food and staying under my goal but today my mom wants my kids and I to meet her at Pizza Hut for lunch. I been trying to find something that I can eat that would be low cal, low fat, and low carb. Seems almost impossible....didn't know if anybody out there has been to Pizza Hut and could suggest something?????

Replies

• abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    is there a salad bar? Or perhaps "Mom, could we maybe go to Subway?" Good luck! ;)
  • I don't know about you, but I am SERIOUS about meeting my weight loss goal. In your situation I would eat before or after Pizza Hut and have a glass of water or diet drink while there. Your kids can eat pizza and you can visit and enjoy the gathering.
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Get a veggie personal pan pizza. They taste great and the smaller portion will keep you from over eating.
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    According to my phone app, they have a "fit and delicious pizza" the green pepper, red onion, and red tomato is 150 calories, 24 g carbs, 2 g dietary fiber, 4g fat, 6 g protein. I'm sure that is per slice.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    I agree with the salad idea. Pizza hut does have low calorie salad dressing, most have a salad bar also. Really try to avoid the "meat" pizzas as they are laden with unhealthy oils.

Vickie
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    If it's pizza night and we go to pizza hut, my husband and I get a fit and delicious pizza, I do only have one slice and pair it with a trip to the salad bar. I get the low fat dressing and I put it on the side. Skip their cottage cheese on the salad bar, it is not low fat! I make a big salad, ask for water with lemon or an iced tea(not sweetened), and that one piece of pizza. If I have planned on this meal, I do have 2 pieces because more than likely by dinner I have enough left for me to have 2. Just be careful.
This discussion has been closed.