Help! I'm doing everything right ( I think) and I am not los

Options
2»

Replies

• Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Definitely gotta increase your calories. I went through this two weeks ago. Even though I was eating all my calories back and staying with target i gained 1.5lbs. But my calorie target was only 1200 net. So I got some pretty good feedback from many MFP members and one of them recommended upping my calorie intake by 100 to 150 cals. Sure thing. Last week I lost 3lbs.
    Finding the proper calorie balance can be tricky and it requires a lot of patience, trial and errors.

There is a lot of info in previous post about eating your exercise calories. I'm all for eating calories back.

So hang in there, twick your calorie target a bit and you'll do fine.
  • You have probably hit a pleatau and need to do something diferent to shake your metabolism up. I do a 2 day juice fast when my weight loss slows down and it works for me.
  • donnamck26
    Options
    This is really interesting. I have been eating my cals or near enough most of them, but never thought to eat my exercise cals. I couldn't understand why at the end of the day when I completed my food diary, it kept telling me that I hadn't eaten enough cals - I kept screaming at it 'yes I have!'. I'll definately be aware of this from now on.