Dialema

Options
Hi All,

I have a slight issue in the fact that i am going out for someones leaving do and it's chinese tonight...
I know its going to be bad for me but are there any dishes that maybe better than others?
Does anyone have any dishes they tend to steer towards due to them not being so calorific??

Please help!

:sad: :frown:

Replies

• FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Ask for steamed veggies and stick with chicken - no sauces - if they have brown rice get it steamed. Should be a low cal meal.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Chinese does not have to be bad. Just avoid anything fried (sweet and sour pork/chicken, eggrolls, fried rice etc) and stick with an option that has lots of veggies... maybe like Pepper Steak or something along those lines. The white rice isn't horrible either because if I am not mistaken the chinise cook their rice until it's just done leaving a firmness to their rice, which is great for keeping the "processing" out of rice.

Also most chinese buffets and restaurants offer salads ... so fill up on salad before hand.
  • kimbaclay
    Options
    Thanks! Was very helpful! Tried to stick to the veggies. Had one rib and one veg spring roll, so not so bad! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: