emotions

Options
I feel invisible today , things always seem to backfire no matter what I try.

Replies

• HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    dont let it get you down..stress can def get into the way of weight loss, i wish you the best of luck, think positive for the day...
  • kitta3
    kitta3 Posts: 84
    Options
    We all have those days!
    at least you came on and posted on here, and hopefully something someone has to say will get you through it!

the easiest thing you can do is cave in to your stress!
    be strong, you can get though it.... just take it a minute at a time!
  • froggirl0321
    Options
    You're not invisible. There is always someone watching over you. A lot of times depression can sneak in if we don't see results quickly but you have to remember it takes time to achieve the goals that are most important. Remember we control our emotions they don't control us, so think and try to do something that brings you joy....I enjoy walking outside - sunshine is a natural pick me up or putting on some up beat music - our body responds to rhythem, just a few ideas. We are here to encourage each other - so be encouraged and know you can't be invisible because we are all here with you!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • TrudyLea
    Options
    I'm felling pretty yucky today too. Me - mostly just *****y to everyone. I bit the head off of my hubby and my daughter this morning - and I still want to eat.

A doughnut will not make me feel better. It will just make me *****y and mad at myself. !!!!!!!!!

Ok...you need encouragement not commensuration. So here we go. I see you. I know the pain of feeling like no one understand anything going on. You are not alone. There are so many here cheering for you to be successful. You already have been because you reached out for help instead of you usual pattern when you are feeling this way.