Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

music at gym

When I work out I (like many) listen to music; I like to stay with the beats which can make me go faster than normal. I sometimes get in my zone and realize that I have let a little bit of my bad singing voice slip out :ohwell: . I want to be courteous to others working out but I also don't want to short myself.

My question to throw out there is: Does it bother you if someone is singing while working out at the gym?

Replies

• Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    This is great!! I am not the only ones who sings and it slips out...so I too am wondering how everyone feels about it :wink:
    Mary
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    I can't hear you singing because I'm listening to music! :D Doesn't bother ME a bit.
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Depends on how good they are! :bigsmile:
  • I think it's cute when you see or hear people bustin out their singing voice at the gym.... SING.... especially if it helps you! Who cares what others think.... Most of the people that worked out at the gym I used to go to had earphones on anyways...
    You GO!