fit bit

Options
Hi all.I was wondering If any one, as use the fit bit? I use a hrm watch but thinking of getting something that is a little better. I have had my hrm watch about 4 years now I don,t think its as accurate as it once was.... Thanks.

Replies

• cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just bought one yesterday and so far I really love it! You can join their forums for free even if you don't have one, I did that before I bought mine to kind of help me make up my mind.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I love mine also. I had it for a few months now. I try to get to my 10k steps a day.

@cynthials Just a small suggestion. I only track my food on MFP. Then use the daily total on Fitbit food diary as a new food. I just use the date as the name of the food. MFP's food database is much easier. This shortcut is a real time saver.
    hope you enjoy your fitbit.
  • cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options

@cynthials Just a small suggestion. I only track my food on MFP. Then use the daily total on Fitbit food diary as a new food. I just use the date as the name of the food. MFP's food database is much easier. This shortcut is a real time saver.

That's what I am doing. I think i saw your suggestion in another thread. Thanks. :)
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It help me to make up my mind.