mommys weight?

DaughertyC
DaughertyC Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I have had 2 c-sections in the last 2 years. I am looking for ways to get rid of my belly fat and tone it up...any suggestions?

Replies

• YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    It's actually fairly easy in theory. Eat healthy, well-balanced meals with good portion control and do strength training and cardio. I also find that not restricting any one food as 'bad' but watching portions works better for me. Good luck, you can do it and you will see your body change if you keep at it.
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    I am interested in hearing ideas too besides diet and regular exercise...
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    pilates and ab crunches seem to work for ALOT of my friends. With my cable company, we have this "fitness On Demand" thing and it's basically free 10 minute exercise videos. They work great! I have been doing those for a week now and I felt the difference in my mid section right away (getting tighter). Also, I've heard that zumba works wonders! If u can't afford the classes at the gym, Walmart sells the video for like $60 and if u have a Wii, they're coming out with Zumba Fitness for Wii in February :0) Hope that helps!
  • I am a stay at home mom for a 1 and 2 year old. My fitness and diet problem is that I am not consistant. I have a problem eating the kids leftovers because I don't like to waste. I will work out for 3 days in a row and then something happens that prevents me from doing it for a day (or I just get lazy) and then I don't do it again for a week. I am hoping this site will help me stay consistant.
This discussion has been closed.