Looking for Fitness Friends who enjoy fitness more than calo

sixpackgoal
sixpackgoal Posts: 146
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello all. I am looking for friends that are more into fitness than diet. It is so much more fun to burn calories than restrict calories and no burn.
Sure nutrition is a must to keep fit. I just look at food as fuel that allow me to do fitness activities. I enjoy running, biking, hiking and P90X. Of course we must keep the ratios in line with the big three of protein, carbs and fats but being fit to enjoy life is the whole point.
Nothing makes me happier than when my six year old asks to go to the county park so he can ride his mountain bike on the trails while I run behind him. This was only a dream when I weighed 90 pounds more than I do now. (just a few years ago.

Replies

• 305muscle
    305muscle Posts: 97 Member
    WHATS UP BRO lol well im not into p90x or w.e but I train hard and heavy if you need any advice or tips get at me
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    I am one of those ppl. I eat as clean as possible. Use food for fuel and enjoy workin out. Love hikin but ain't got anybody to hike with me. Kinda a sissy I guess, don't like to be hikin in the woods by myself. I also do the P90X, the brazil butt lift and I go to the gym. I really want to get back into running. My goal is to run a 5K in Oct.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Sounds great 6pack. Unfortunately Ive found if my diet isn't in line it doesnt matter what I do, not the results I want. If you have the magic formula let me know. Love P90X, Ive done it 3 times, P90X+, and Insanity.
This discussion has been closed.