I didn't see a difference until....

Options
124»

Replies

• ElianeSweety
    Options
    You look soooo different! Younger! Beautiful!!
    WELL DONE!!!
    VERY WELL DONE!!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thanks every1!! :heart:
  • Kalamitykate
    Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing. Has anyone ever told you that you look like LeeLee Sobieski? I definitely see a resemblance. Either way, you're very pretty and look fantastic.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing. Has anyone ever told you that you look like LeeLee Sobieski? I definitely see a resemblance. Either way, you're very pretty and look fantastic.

Ur the 2nd person to tell me that and I guess I don't see it haha.. And thanks for the compliment :smile:
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing! I have to lose about 50 pounds myself.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing! I have to lose about 50 pounds myself.

Thanks!! Goodluck at ur goal, Im sure u can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you! ;)
  • vinnyclark98
    Options
    wow, how long have you been with the program for?
  • Japangela
    Japangela Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! After three days of being naughty with eating way over my goal I'm needing some encouragement to get back on track. You look wonderful! And I love your picture- "real women have curves" :flowerforyou:
  • Japangela
    Japangela Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HEY! She DOES kinda look like LeeLee Sobieski! I love that actress. She rocks.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I saw your picture and just thought how great it would be if EVERYONE could see your success. Often we just see before and after shots in magazines because someone has been on an expensive diet, but your story could inspire so many more people because you've done it by yourself. Thanks for sharing.
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You're right - you look very different now! Congratulations on this accomplishment
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    Thank you so much every1!! Im glad my story/pictures encouraged you all.. :smile:
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    Options
    wow, how long have you been with the program for?

I have been on MFP since May 2010 and started my journey in March 2010..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!