BEST OUT THERE

Options
I would love to hear from you what you think is the BEST exercise video game. In this day and age, technology and fitness go hand in hand so I would appreciate some good feedback. I was thinking about getting Zumba for the Wii but there are lots of other dance/exercise games so if there is one you highly recommend, please share!!!

Replies

• Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have Both Just Dance games, Michael Jackson Dance game, Zumba, and Wii fitness. They are all a great workout. Wii fit is the best just because it can help you make your own workout and its pretty fun plus it keeps track of your weight and all calories burned while using the game, Zumba is a ton of fun, but the classes burn a lot more calories than the wii game.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I like the wii fit plus , I think the workout is better then alot of them. The biggest loser wii game is also fun and a good workout
  • cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i like the "Shape boot camp" dvd. it mixes cardio with strength training. there are three different episodes to choose from, and they are 30 minutes each. Its a great workout, but challenging.