bob & jillian michaels dvds- aerobic or circuit training?!?!

Jess21684
Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
At home I mostly do the new bob harper cardio rev dvd and pure burn super strength dvd and also pretty much all of the jillian michaels dvds (30 day shred, no more trouble zones, banish fat boost metablism dvds) my question is when i log them would they be considered circuit training or aerobic intense?! I dont know what to put it as! I know 30 day shred is circuit cause she does strength, cardio, abs and im pretty sure bobs pure burn stregth one is because its strength but he also adds in moves for cardio.... idk do you any of you guys do these workouts and if so what do you log them under as

Replies

• Jess21684
    i know jillians banish fast boost metablism is mainly just all cardio. is aerbics basically considered cardio? cause there is no just plain cardio option in the database
  • DanaM810
    DanaM810 Posts: 60 Member
    Hi there. I've done both dvds. I would also consider the boost metabolism video to be cardio. I recently bought the bodybugg and after just doing level 1 of the 30 day shred, I burned 237 calories. MFP wanted to say I burned 290. I have not done the boost metabolism dvd yet since I've had the bodybugg, but I would also consider that circuit training. Good luck...her dvds are awesome, aren't they?!
  • Jess21684
    yes! jillians dvds are like the only workout dvds i swear by! and bob harpers new workout dvds are great as well! a crap load of squats :)
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    I do 30 Day Shred as circuit training. I also have not yet done Banish Fat Boost Metabolism yet but I may log that as circuit training as well. It does seem to still be circuit.

Anybody have Bob's Yoga for the Warrior? What do you log it as. I'm thinking about switching over here if the food searches go better but I've been tracking at another site and put it as Power Yoga and it had more burn the the yoga options here. I know it works the heck out of me. I sweat more with it than with 30 Day Shred. Maybe that means I need to step a bit on 30 Day shred.
This discussion has been closed.