Mommies!

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
What did you crave when you were pregnant? For me it was McDonalds french fries. I think I had them every day after I hit 4 months.

Confession: I still love them. :laugh:

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    What did you crave when you were pregnant? For me it was McDonalds french fries. I think I had them every day after I hit 4 months.

Confession: I still love them. :laugh:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    i craved hot and spicy chicken curry with noodles. nowadays, i still crave it, but haven't had one for a while!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yogurt.

Never liked it before I was preggo, but couldn't get enough when I was "in a family way". :blushing:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    don't know but when i was pregnant with all three, i couldn't even bare the smell of deep fried foods throughout my whole pregnancies. wish it was the other way around. LOL!
  • sweetandstormy
    Options
    I had to have blue cheese dressing. If I was in a restaurant and they had it, so did I. lol
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    1st pregnancy I craved TCBY frozen yogurt, ate way too much and gained 60 lbs. the whole pregnancy. 2 of my other pregnancies, both boys, I craved the bbq wings from Wingers. Also craved a lot of sweets, still do, thats why its so hard to lose this baby weight.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Both pregnancies- Gummy Savers!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Chicken noodle soup with the first one.

Cream cheese with the 2nd one.

Watermelon with the 3rd.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Snickers!!

Which explains the 80 lb weight gain I have been losing 8 years later.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Candy!! But I still crave candy... fruity candy.. runts, nerds, starburst, laffy taffy, etc. YUMMY! :tongue:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Candy!! But I still crave candy... fruity candy.. runts, nerds, starburst, laffy taffy, etc. YUMMY! :tongue:

Oh yes!! All my favorites!! Especially Runts! :tongue:
  • vramage
    vramage Posts: 28
    Options
    with my first it was ice cream and i was haven a liter a day at one point it was so bad!! hense why i am on here lol my second was a combination of sweet and savioury i would love cheese and chive pringles but with chocolate on them lol
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Actually, I think I am getting the baby fever... :bigsmile:

My hubby and I talked about it and we were planning on starting to try for number 2 in August... BUT I think I wouldn't mind going on ahead and starting now. :embarassed:

In fact, I would probably be ovulating this week... heehee :blushing:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    1st one - cantaloupe and peanut butter (I blamed myself for her peanut allergy, I ate way too much of it) lol
    2nd one - chocolate chip cookies (may explain why she doesn't like chocolate) lol

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    M&M Frosty from Wendy's!! So good!
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Not all at the same time, but deviled eggs (which my hubby got up at midnight to make me because I could not sleep until I had some). That was a wicked craving. I could also sit and eat a whole jar of the green olives in one sitting. I also loved pb&j with a glass of chocolate milk every night. No wonder I gained all that weight.:laugh:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    The first three months it was chocolate, thats how we knew I was preg. I called hubby at work and asked him to bring me a chocolate bar home, he said" your pregnant" I hate chocolate btw lol thats how we knew. After the 3 month mark it was strawberry Milkshakes, every time I left the house for anything I came back with a milkshake in hand.

We have just decided, saturday night, to start trying for # 2 Im soooooooo excited!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    okay I have never been a fan of red meat like steaks and roast beef...BUT....I craved it sooo much during my pregnancy...the rarer the better....but course not still howling...had to be safe for the baby!:heart:

I couldn't get a salad down to save my life...and I LOVE SALADS and fruit...yuk...and I LOVE FRUIT...course I craved new england clam chowder and ice cream too....lol....I gained a nice 45 lbs w/ that kiddo and that diet ! not too shabby on a 5'2" frame...sigh!

hugs!
    Ali
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    w. my first- french fries with vinegar, iced tea, peanut butter, snickers, and bologna sandwiches-44 lbs

w. my 2cnd- steak, oranges, McD's fries, pizza, cheese popcorn, breaded mushrooms-35 lbs.(gain)
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Well, for my 1st it was Frosted Mini Wheats & Vanilla Fudge Haagen Daz icecream, for the 2nd... I can't remember:ohwell: