Any Office Work OUt suggestions???

Options
I work as a receptionist at a gym, so I have to look like I work out, But I dont! I guess i'm lazy and I dont have time. I do have a membership but ive used it like 4 times and I cant work out alone. So i decided to suspend my membership and work out while i'm work. All I could do is squats, stretch, and calf raises, should grab some dumb bells but I dont want super strong biceps...

Any other suggestions?

Replies

• SUPREMENOTORIOUS
    Options
    I work as a receptionist at a gym, so I have to look like I work out, But I dont! I guess i'm lazy and I dont have time. I do have a membership but ive used it like 4 times and I cant work out alone. So i decided to suspend my membership and work out while i'm work. All I could do is squats, stretch, and calf raises, should grab some dumb bells but I dont want super strong biceps...

Any other suggestions?
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    So long as you keep the reps up and the weight low, your biceps won't get bulky.

On MSN Bob from Biggest Loser actually schools you in different things to do if you're an office drone like so many of us are! (msn.com. Search under Health)

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
    m