Onederland - 166 lb's down!

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I wish I could have you come and personally talk to one of my co-workers. Who is where you started and the dr is telling him to lose weight. You are such an inspiration.
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Y'all are gonna make me blush! :blushing:

Thanks for all the :heart: ... you guys really keep me going!

This community has been a continuing source of inspiration for me since the very beginning! I know I couldn't have made it this far without it!
  • heatypablo
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks you for sharing, very inspiring! :smile:
  • crbirt
    crbirt Posts: 12
    Options
    That's great!! I know how you feel. I've lost 155lbs myself. I'm at my goal weight though, and believe me when I tell you that maintaining is a challenge too. Keep up the fabulous work- for yourself, your kids, significant other, and for all those around you. I've had tons of people tell me that I've inspired them. That wasn't why I lost the weight, but it's a nice feeling knowing that others could lose weight from seeing the transformation in yourself!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    THAT is AWESOME! You will get to your goal...we all will! :happy:
  • fredaro2002
    fredaro2002 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Excellent transformation. You just motivated me to keep at it because the weight will definately come off in time.:happy:
  • joshiesdad
    Options
    Very impressive. I am on a similar journey starting at 353. Only 2 weeks in so I am on the opposite end. I hope I make it as far as you did. That is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bryan
  • MRudman
    MRudman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!! Between the before and now pics I could have easily mistaken you for a different person! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing! You look like a younger version of yourself! Keep up the great work! You are an inspiration to this newbie!!!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Chris - OMG what an amazing job you have done!
    Truely an accomplishment that you and those in your life can take an amazing amount of pride in!!

CONGRATULATIONS:drinker: !!!!!!!!!!!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Goodness, you've completely changed your entire shape! Congratulations!
  • JakeNonne
    JakeNonne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Kudos, brother. You look great.

I've done the same adjusting my goals as I get closer. I call it the lie we tell ourselves when we are overweight. "I'm really not that big" or I don't have that much weight to lose." Yes, I am that big and yes, I need to lose a helluva lot of weight.

Great job!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    You LOOK AMAZING!!! WOWZERS!! You've come a VERY Loong way! Great job! You're a great inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look great!
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    That's simply superb! It's post like this that give me such a boost in confidence in regards to changing myself.
  • student0007
    student0007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on your fantastic accomplishment!:happy:
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    amazing! thank you for posting. a great inspiration.
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow! good job!
    jac
  • glittersoul
    Options
    That's great! You look awesome! You should be way proud of yourself :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!