Shakeology

Options
I just recieved an email that my Shakeology order is on it's way. I tried it for 3 days (for bf) and I loved it. Is anyone else on it? I am going to start with the three day cleanse. I was wondering what would work best. I work odd hours (16 hours today) so I eat up until about 11 or 12, sometimes even 1 AM. I think I will try one week of Shakeology for bf, the next for lunch, and the next for dinner. I want to see what works best for me. Any advice?

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Personally, I drink Shakeology around 10am every day as my morning snack. It gives me all the energy I need to make it through the workday.

My husband, on the other hand, doesn't drink his until after dinner because then he doesn't crave sweets at night.

There's no rule for when you should drink it...the only thing you should try to do is drink it around the same time every day.

Enjoy!
    Sharon
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up my 30 day supply for the skakeology and I honestly didn't see any difference between it or a much cheaper whey protein powder you can get. I really expected to see a bigger difference considering the price but I didn't. I did however notice that it gave me really stinky gas.
    But everyone is different, it didn't change anything for me and I think you can do the same thing with a protein shake and a good multivitamin. I have a week or so left and when I've been off of it for a while then I may notice the difference but I didn't when I started it so I'm not holding my breath.
    Good luck!!
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up my 30 day supply for the skakeology and I honestly didn't see any difference between it or a much cheaper whey protein powder you can get. I really expected to see a bigger difference considering the price but I didn't. I did however notice that it gave me really stinky gas.
    But everyone is different, it didn't change anything for me and I think you can do the same thing with a protein shake and a good multivitamin. I have a week or so left and when I've been off of it for a while then I may notice the difference but I didn't when I started it so I'm not holding my breath.
    Good luck!!

It sounds as though you were using it as a protein shake and not a meal replacement. Did you?
    Sorry if this looks goofy, firt time doing the quote thing...