Hi!

drwstown76
drwstown76 Posts: 185
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
:happy: Hello Everyone...

My name is Drew. This is my first time on myfitnesspal. I have a friend who is committed to making 2011 a fit year and she highly recommended this site for motivation. I'm happy to report that I am in my 26th day of P90X and I am LOVING IT! I have 2 other warriors joining me on this journey. While they are working pretty hard and seeing some results. I feel like I am the only one truly BRINGING IT! I bring it every day and absolutely love pushing play (except for yoga x day... I don't love pushing play that day, but I fight through it!). I am completely motivated and I already see significant results. My belly fat melting away and my muscle tone is firming up for sure!

I can't wait for the end of phase 1 so I can shoot some photos and see my results. I haven't gotten on the scale since day 1. I estimate that I have lost around 8 lbs of fat during this first phase... Which is pretty spectacular. I would rellish the opportunity to meet Tony Horton. He is the man!

So... Thats my story for the moment.... Life is great! I believe!

Replies

• pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    hi Drew welcome to the MFP family, :happy:
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    I joined yesterday, So I'm really excited to take pics in a month :0) Good luck with ur p90x....I can't wait to see the pics u post...looking at b4 & after pics give me hope :0)
This discussion has been closed.