embarrassing story

Options
Went to the gym this morning excited to use my new HRM. I felt like a pro putting on my tools in front of everyone (including trainer), put on my watch, then the chest strap.........but I forgot the connecter that transfer the heart rate to the watch. lol. I felt so stupid, I was so embarrassed that I just told my trainer that the watch isn’t working. smdh.

What’s your embarrassing gym/ workout story?

Replies

• jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I don't have an embarrassing story for myself, but one day while I was at the gym a lady apparently thought she was still in the looker room but wasn't and was walking through the pool area completely naked:noway: :noway:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    LOL thanks for sharing . I needed a good laugh. I made my daughter (when she was about 14 laugh so hard she fell off the stationary bike. LOL
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    picture this...treadmill going waaaaay 2 fast 4 my feet and legs...i let go of handle to slow it down and BAM...face hits treadmill belt and I roll off onto the cold hard floor...it's OK...u can laugh...I did and still do :0)
  • neebelung
    neebelung Posts: 115
    Options
    My recent embarassment was due to some new shorts... I normally wear black or dark gray yoga pants, but I found some really nice knee length shorts, in a lighter heather gray. It was legs night (think of the hamstring curl machine - yeah, the one where you lay on your stomach with your butt in the air). Now I'd REALLY hit the cardio hard that night, so I was sweating up a storm. I get done on the hamstring curls and move over to the leg sled, and while I'm waiting for my husband to finish his set, I glance in the mirror - and notice a growing wet spot at the crotch of my shorts. It was just sweat! I wasn't wearing a thong, so I guess sweat had trickled down the.. um.. backside, and pooled in the crotch. It wasn't HUGE, but it was enough that I was mortified.

I will never wear those to the gym again!
  • darcyinks
    darcyinks Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My most embarrassing? Yuck! My chiropractor formed a "walking club" where we all got together to walk on a walking trail. I discovered much to my embarrassment that I couldn't actually walk all the way from the parking area to the trail! While the rest of the club walked a mile I walked halfway to the trail and the team made it back to their cars before I did! The Doc walked back to the car with me because he was very worried about me. I slept all day after that from sheer exhaustion!

On the upside of this story within 6 months I was able to walk 8 miles!
  • fatBgone80
    Options
    LMAO LMAO. I AM LAUGHING SO HARD AT WORK. Thanks guys, I'm glade I'm not the only one. :ohwell:
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    lol ihaven't really done anything embarrassing at the gym but the other day i got on the recumbent bike i believe i was pressing the buttons to make it turn on and it wouldn't. lol the lady next to me looks over at me weird and then says" you have to peddle to make it work" i felt so embarrassed because i knew this