Need to lose 20lbs + keep it off

Options
Hello everyone, new to the site, looking to encourage and be encouraged. Also intrested in sharing recipes

Replies

• JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an amazing site! :smile: I have more than that to lose but am willing to share the journey with you if you'd like.
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    I would also like to loose 20+ (hopefully closer to 40lbs in the end). I am also new to this site been here less then a week!
  • browny03
    browny03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been on since Monday, we are do "the biggest loser" at my job, so that serves as a bit of a motivator for me
  • KirstayE
    Options
    I need to lose 70, actually according to the BMI I need to lose closer to 90, but 70 is still my goal. I have needed to lose weight for 3 years (I gained a LOT when I was pregnant with my now 3 yr old), but I just couldn't motivate myself to write down the food, the amount, the calories, the carbs, etc, and MFP has done wonders for me! I've only been on here for about a week, but I can tell my eating habits have changed! At the end of the evening I'm no longer having 500+ calories in snacks, since I am being held accountable for everything I eat, and MFP tells me when my calories are close to the limit. I still treat myself once in a while, but I do extra exercising to make up for it =)

As long as you have a lifestyle change, and not just a short term diet, I'm sure you will be able to lose and keep off the 20 lbs.