60+ pounds to lose

Ananke65
Ananke65 Posts: 15
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Ananke. I just signed up today and I have about 60 pounds to lose. I am also just starting the C25K (weekends only right now).

I am looking for friends who can motivate and support me, and I will do the same for you.

Cheers

Ana

Replies

• jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Welcome! :) This is a great place to start. I joined here about 2-3 weeks ago. I hope you find success!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    I've been one for almost 2 months feel free to add me :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    I love C25K and have started it myself! Welcome you've come to a great place...
  • Welcome! This is a very good website with good tools to help you.

Of course it comes down to what we put in our mouths and how much we move everyday.

However, I find that keeping track of it helps a lot.

Good luck and hang in there.

JoAnne
  • One pounds at a time! We can do it!! Accountability is important...stay on track and you'll be fine. Ive been here almost 2 weeks and am thankful that a friend recommended it to me. Good Luck!
  • Hi I started 3 weeks ago and want to lose 63 lbs. I'm on my way with 9 bls lost so far, but am now slowing down the rate of loss.
  • welcome and join the fun and support of MFP! I have been on for only a week or so and I love it here. Just remember to log your food and that's all food, and drink your water.
  • Welcome. I know you'll find the site useful, I have so far. I haven't been here that long, but I'm finding the tracking very helpful. I started C25K at the end of October and just ran my first 5K last weekend. It is a great program, I hope you enjoy it.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,386 Member
    I'm a little over 3 months old here. :) I had lost a bunch of weight before I started here and that is included in my progress ticker below.

This is* a wonderful, magical place where all of your weight loss and fitness goals absolutely can come true! The only thing standing in the way is giving up. Nobody is perfect here...least of all me...BUT one of the most important ingredients to success is learning what works and what doesn't and forging ahead with that knowledge.

Speaking of knowledge, I *strongly* encourage you to go into the Community Forum index and seek out the "sticky" topics that stay right at the top and say something like "All Newbies Read This!". They contain the answers to the same 10 or so questions every new person asks every single day. =) Start there, use the Search function liberally. Then, if you still haven't found your answer, post a message and ask away or send a private message (PM) to one of your buddies here, like ME. :) People around here like to be helpful & supportive!

Anyway, WELCOME! =)
    D.
This discussion has been closed.