Stay at home mom.

Options
Im new here to the myfitnesspal community. I just recently go the iphone and downloaded the myfitnesspal app. Im excited to have a great tool at my fingertips to help me track my calories, fitness and wight. I am looking to loose a 10-15 lbs and get back to my ideal weight. I hope this is the tool I need to keep me on track. I work best when I have the facts in my face hahaha.

Im have a beautiful 14 month old daughter, loving husband and 2 dalmatians. I had great success loosing weight and maintaining it in the past. However I have been out of work for almost 3 years after being laid off for my job of 6 years. When I became pregnant my husband I decided that I would be a stay at home mom. I love it but I am have been having a hard time getting back down to my ideal weight. I gained some weight prior to becoming pregnant, then I gained about 30-35 lbs while pregnant which I lost a short time after giving birth. I think part of my problem is being able to bum around the house in comfy clothes, having no set schedule besides meeting my daughters needs, food at my finger tips when ever I want it and the lack of time to focus on myself.

Any other stay at home moms please feel free to share your story. We can lean on each other for support. We all know how easy it can be when you had a long day or night with the little, to reach for the ice cream or call out for a pizza and sabotage our weight loss and fitness efforts.