Just starting Insanity?

liz827
liz827 Posts: 193 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Tonight I complete my first week and was just curious if there was anyone here on the same schedule. I tried it back in October and got through 2 1/2 weeks before other things came around. I'm in it for the long haul now!

Replies

• brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    I'm doing the INSANITY fasty and furious work out twice a week. I always feel awesome afterwards and its only twenty minutes!
  • Hello! I am on Day 7 of Insanity which completes my first week as well. First time trying it and as tough as it is, I absolutely love it. I feel awesome after the workouts!! 8 weeks left to go!
  • amandatimm
    amandatimm Posts: 14 Member
    I am on day 11!! I am loving insanity!!!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 526 Member
    I have been insane for 39 years. I am a pro :bigsmile:
  • liz827
    Hello! I am on Day 7 of Insanity which completes my first week as well. First time trying it and as tough as it is, I absolutely love it. I feel awesome after the workouts!! 8 weeks left to go!

I like it too! It definitely keeps me moving and I take more breaks, but I'll get there...eventually :laugh:

Yep... 8 weeks! I'm sure it will go by fast too! I hear month 2 is really picks it up!
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    I am on day 4 - considering I'm 46, 40 lbs. overweight, and way out of shape - I'm amazed I made it this far! :sad: But I am determined to finish the program even if I need two rest days per week rather than one! It hurts so good! :happy:
  • vero_1
    vero_1 Posts: 85 Member
    Today it's my day 12 and I love it! (I started on a Sunday instead of Monday so I'm off by a day) It feels insane at times but I am already noticing improvement in how much I can keep up. Can't wait to see the fit test results next week!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    :wink: hello!! glad to see allot of us on the insanity train!! I really am liking it! Day 11 for me!
  • liz827
    I definitely see a difference in the amount I can do at one time already. Did Plyo tonight and actually got through the first part of the warm up without stopping :laugh: But, I am looking forward to a rest day tomorrow.... or at least from Insanity. My bathrooms are calling my name to clean them!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    I'm 2 weeks in. I just did my 2nd Fit Test today and I was AMAZED by how much more I can do in only 2 weeks! My biggest accomplishment was that I went from doing *almost* 1 push-up jack to being able to do 7!! That is crazy for me. I went up in all of my areas, especially power knees. Went from 55 to 90!

I LOVE Insanity. I'm not shedding crazy weight, but I am SEEING the difference in my body.
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Well, you're already following my blog, but I thought I"d throw it up here for anybody else that might be interested. Here's the thread I started

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/161646-insanity-starting-1-26-2011

And the blog can be found at

http://insanitytripping.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.