• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Breakfast around 6AM
    Snack around 830-9AM
    Lunch around 11-1130AM
    Snack around 2PM
    Dinner around 6PM

Then maybe a snack after dinner, depending on if I have calories left or not. I underestimate my calories burned, so I don't feel bad eating them back (plus maybe a little over) =P

Best,
    Ash
  • westparktallaght
    westparktallaght Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I'm new to this calorie counting....hopefully its working but im eating Breakfast Lunch and dinner and having a snack between each meal and drinking two liters of water.
  • Simonscat
    Simonscat Posts: 249
    Options
    The reason why I don't eat my exercise calories is because I'm pretty sure that's not how much I burnt...so don't want to risk over eating!
  • Simonscat
    Simonscat Posts: 249
    Options
    I'm also really trying...
    Uhm I think I do have some sort of mental eating disorder. When I get over 1000 cals I end up freaking out a little. But now I'm trying to get to 1200...and I'm working on eating back some of the exercise calories. There are days when I am fine. But other days when I get hungry quicker.

I also find I binge eat a lot if i don't keep track and that happens about once/twice a week. I try not to, but sometimes if I don't get to eat what i want I end up becoming angry towards people and distancing myself from others.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    All the freaking time - like 6 plus times a day :)
  • nezeray
    nezeray Posts: 34
    Options
    I eat like a Hobbit at work. :)

Breakfast 6ish
    Snack 7ish, 9ish
    Lunch 11ish
    Snack 1ish, 3ish
    Dinner between 5 and 8
    Dessert between 8 and 10

If I'm hungry any other time I'll grab a couple of roasted, no-salt almonds. Also I drink diet rite and Kool-aid with splenda. Water the rest of the time.

James